Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Powers of the Universe

I've recently gotten into the idea that the universe has untapped power that we cannot see. Aaron and I are attending an enerpathic training seminar tonight to learn how to use our energy pendents we bought. Supposedly, they keep your body's energy field in a specific frequency. (One that protects you from harmful radiation & energy that emits from our cell phones, computers, etc.)
I received an email the other day that might come in handy if you don't have a special energy pendant. :) lol
http://www.freeshield.net/
(It is free - you can print off a paper strip that you can add to your cell phone.)
Sounds hoaky...but you can test it in a double blind test. It is fun to prove to others that it actually works. I printed off mine the other day. Email me if you want me to just forward you the page you print. The powers of the universe are amazing....



On a side note...

Yesterday Crew learned to blow his nose. It is really cute! (well except for the snot part)

No comments: