Saturday, July 19, 2008

NJ Vacation




OK, so all my friends have blogs & I suppose I better get with the times.
So, I thought I'd start with our recent vacation....

Jersey Shore July 5 - July 12, 2008

We had a wonderful trip to NJ this summer. It was Crew's first time at the beach. He loved the sand...didn't love the cold water. Collecting sea shells and throwing sand were the highlight of his days. It was also great to meet some of Mom Mom's NJ family.We stayed at Crew's godparents house. (Aunt Jo Jo & Uncle Bruce, Tristan & Erica) Crew loved all the attention and actually started saying Eri-ca.





After long days on the beach, Crew would pass out on the way home.

To see more pictures, visit our family picture site at http://www.kucera.myphotoalbum.com/


After we left, Crew's Mom Mom & Papa Barr stayed for another week. Unfortunately, Barr was hit by a truck on his bike. (We are waiting for that picture.) He is bruised but doing just fine. :)

1 comment:

Kapri said...

Yay blogs! Crew, can Rome have your adorable curly hair? Thanks. :)