Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crew's Favorite Place...The ZOO

I have not update the blog in a few weeks...so I have a few things to catch up on. First I have to say that I am glad we finally bought a membership to the Phoenix Zoo. It is a good thing because Crew asks to go there every day. I even carry zoo maps in my purse to keep him occupied in the car or when we are out and about. He is totally fascinated by all things ANIMAL! Now that it is starting to get hot, I am going to have to start taking him at 7am when the zoo first opens. Because his prego mom is not liking the higher temps. What can I say, I am still a Colorado girl. Crew is 2 months away from being a Big Brother. His still "nameless" brother is measuring due the 4th of July. We are getting excited!!! We even moved Crew into his Big Boy Bed in his new room so we could start getting the nursery ready for our new addition. I will have to add pictures of his new bed. He refers to it as his "Big Boy House" because it has a little tent over the top. The only problem is...he moved into his Big Boy room & stopped his Big Boy Potty Training. Ugh! I just don't think he is ready for potty training. (But I'm going to keep trying because the preschools around here only take kids that are potty trained & he needs preschool.) *Or I need him in preschool. :)





Easter was a BLAST!!! This was the first year Crew could get a grasp on the holiday. He went on 3 egg hunts & even colored Easter eggs. He loves the Easter Bunny & even 2 weeks after Easter, Crew still asks about finding eggs. The day before Easter, we went on an egg hunt with our good friends the Whatcotts. He and his buddy Rayf liked to show each other their findings.
Crew spent Easter morning hunting for eggs around our house, then went to church outside. (It was a beautiful day for mass outside.) Then we went to visit his cousins for another egg hunt an finally ended up at the Rogers for more food & yes an egg hunt.














1 comment:

Marie said...

It looks like you guys are doin' great, and that makes me so happy! I absolutely loved the pictures and info. Everything from the barber to the zoo and Crew liking brochures made me smile. Congrats on the success with Itsy Bitsy Hearts. You go girl! Lu and I both love her cupcake onsie. Thanks! And good luck with the new arrival. My friend did a blog post asking for ideas for baby names. If you still don't have one, that may be an option for getting some ideas. We miss you guys.
Marie